Safety at School is always top of mind for school faculty, administrators, parents, and students. A safe school occurs when people, processes, and technology work together to create a harmonious learning and working environment for all. In addition to creating a nurturing learning environment, educators also have to put the protection of staff and students above all else> But, it can be difficult to know how or where to start. Our recent discussion with school safety experts highlight the options that should be considered when selecting and implementing technology to make your school safer.
View On Demand: How Secure is Your School?
Learn how to protect your school today, tomorrow, and into the future form a recent webinar with Partner Alliance for Safe Schools (PASS) experts. This session, moderated by Sharon Hong, Vice President – Safety Reimagined at Motorola Solutions, highlights an engaging discussion with Guy Grace, former K-12 Security Professional, and Kevin Wren, former Director of Risk, Security and Emergency management as they share their past experience and provide their expertise on what it actually means to have a safe school.
Tune in to learn about:
- Characteristics and components of a safer school
- Partner Alliance for Safer Schools (PASS) Safety and Security Guidelines for K-12 schools
- Organized, tiered approach focusing on different components and layers of protection when determining security investments
- Steps to develop a safety and security plan
- Emerging technologies empowering staff to move from siloed technology to a unified ecosystem